Tuesday 17 March 2015

A weekend in the trees!

I'm back! 
I've been super busy recently what with Christmas, Birthdays, home making and holidaying. Last weekend me, AP, my sister and her bo headed off for the trees! We spent two brilliant days staying in a tree house in the Worcestershire countryside. 
 
 Our home made "bread" delivery! How posh does it look all wrapped and bowed!

We enjoyed exploring what the countryside had in offer, relaxing in the hot tub (a hot tube IN a tree- my mind boggles!), playing monopoly and cards games and making a million smores using the log burner. 
 AP's "we're about to tackle this 'mountain'" pose.
 When you're tired of walking up hill we highly recommend the AP powered back pusher
For anyone wanting an escape to the countryside and enjoying a novelty break Id definately recommend checking out Canopy & Stars' website.

No comments:

Post a Comment