Friday 21 March 2014

"Lots of Socks"

There's a lot of things people don't know about me - one thing that I'm one of five brothers and sisters and that I have THE most amazing, loving, caring, talented brother EVER. 
This is Matt - he is the most loving, considerate and generous person you will ever meet. He's 31, a gardener at our local stately home, lover of crisps, coke and the odd ham roll. He loves to go see Birmingham City FC play with a trip to the pub after, fishing, and spending time with his sisters.  He also makes a great travel agent for all our family holidays! His favourite place is Brittany - somewhere he and my granddad used to spend hours talking about the war! Oh and I forgot to mention - he has Downs Syndrome. 
Today marks World Down Syndrome Day so just remember "Lots of socks"! (don't know what I'm on about?! Click on the socks)

No comments:

Post a Comment